1. Add the dry ingredients and 3/4 of the water into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Slowly add the remaining water over 4 minutes on slow speed, 8 minutes on fast speed and add the White Truffle olive oil in the final 1 minute.
3. Dough temperature should be 24°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature in an oiled container, fold after 30 minutes.
5. Scale at 200g.
6. Prove for 45 minutes at room temperature.
7. Bake at 250°C for 15 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 90 ciabattas
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom