1. Add all ingredients (add only 80% of the water at the beginning) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 6-8 minuteson fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 180 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic and fold after 90 minutes.
5. Scale at 450g, mould into long shape and dredge in flour and twist.
6. Prove for 20 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
7. Bake at 240-250°C, falling to 200-220°C for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
8. Pull out damper after 18 minutes.
Yield: 42 breads