1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 8 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic and fold after 30 minutes.
5. Scale at 320g and mould into a baguette shape.
6. Prove for 30-40 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7.Dry out the baguette surface for approximately 10 minutes in the fridge, then cut three or more time at a 45° angle.
8. Bake at 210-230°C for 25-30 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 54 baguettes
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom