1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 7 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 500g, mould into Vienna shapes and dip into poppy/sesame seed mix (50/50).
6. Prove for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
7. Cut the top of the dough three time at a 45° angle.
8. Bake at 230°C, falling to 200°C for 45-50 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 25 minutes.
Yield: 36 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom