1. Add all ingredients (except red pepper, parsely and olive oil) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6 minutes on slow speed and 2-3 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the red pepper, parsley and olive oil and mix for 1 minute slow speed.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 500g, mould into long shape and place onto rye flour-dusted baking trays.
7. Prove for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
8. Bake at 230°C, falling to 200°C for 45-50 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 25 minutes.
Yield: 40 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom