1. Add all ingredients (except garlic olive oil) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 8-10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the garlic olive oil and mix for 1 minute slow speed.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic and fold after 30 minutes.
6. Scale at 300g, mould into rectangles and roll in semolina flour.
7. Prove for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
8. Bake at 240°C, falling to 220°C for 20 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 90 ciabattas
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom