1. Add all ingredients (but only 80% of the water) to a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 8-10 minutes on slow speed and 12-15 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed (slowly adding the remaining 20% of water).
3. Dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Fold the dough and then bulk for 15-18 hours at a controlled temperature of 5-8°C, covered with plastic.
6. Rest the dough for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C.
7. Scale the dough at 450g into long shapes, dredge in desired seeds and wheat flour and twist.
8. Prove for 20 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
9. Bake at 240°C, falling to 210°C for 40-45 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 46 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom