1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl (except cranberries and Stilton) and mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
2. Add the cranberries and Stilton and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes in a covered container.
5. Scale at 200g and mould into round shape.
6. Prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
7. Cut and flour as desired.
8. Bake at 240°C for 15-20 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 55 boules
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom