1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 2-3 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 450g, mould into long shape and roll in 2/3 oat and 1/3 wheat germs, then cut the top of the dough piece twice crossed-over.
6. Prove for 30-45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Bake at 210-230°C for 35-40 minutes, with steam.
8. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 40 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom