1. Add all ingredients (except butter) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-7 minutes on slow speed and 3-5 minutes on fast speed (add the butter in fast speed).
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 45 minutes at room temperature in an oiled container.
5. Scale at 300g and roll.
6. Mould into plait shape and evenly coat with egg.
7. Prove for 30-40 minutes at 28°C, 85% relative humidity.
8. Rest for 30 minutes at 5°C, then coat with egg again.
9. Bake at 200-210°C for 24-26 minutes, without steam.
10. Pull out damper after 12 minutes.
Yield: 60 plaits