1. Add all of the ingredients (except Rollex Gold/cake margarine) into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed.
2. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Fold the Rollex Gold into the dough piece and give 1 book and 2 half turns.
4. Leave to rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Sheet down to 3mm thickness approx, cut into triangles, roll and place on a baking sheet and glaze.
6. Prove for 45-55 minutes.
7. Bake at 230℃ for 12-15 minutes.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom