1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6 minutes on slow speed and 3 minutes on fast speed.
3. Dough temperature should be 20-22°C.
4. Rest the dough at 8-10°C for 120 minutes.
5. Fold the butter from group 2 into the dough and do two half turns (9-11mm) and rest in a chiller for 60 minutes.
6. Do one half turn and let it rest in a chiller for a further 30 minutes.
7. Pin to the desired thickness (e.g. 2.5mm).
8. Cut into triangles and roll into a croissant shape.
9. Prove for 30-40 minutes at 28°C, 85% relative humidity.
10. Bake at 220-230°C for 10-15 minutes.