1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed.
3. Rest the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes.
4. Laminate the Rollex Gold to soften it to dough temperature.
5. Turn the dough.
6. Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
7. Turn the dough again.
8. Line the dough at 3mm thick and cut your required shape and size of Danish, fold and roll.
9. Prove for 45-60 minutes at 29°C, 80% relative humidity.
10. Bake at 180°C for 17 minutes.
11. Leave to cool.
12. Fill with mango chutney, top with a chunk of goats cheese and sprinkle with paprika.