1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add fruit from group 2 on slow speed, until fully dispersed.
4. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
5. Scale at 70g.
6. Prove for 45 minutes.
7. Make indentation into the dough and pipe 10g of desired RTU Cream Filling (orange, lemon, chocolate and/or caramel).
8. Bake at 210°C for 18 minutes, without steam.
9. Brush with Bun Glaze RTU straight from the oven to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom