1. Mix all ingredients (except rosemary) for 5 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast speed, until fully developed.
2. Add the rosemary and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. The finished dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
5. Scale at 250g and mould into boule shape.
6. Place into tin and flatten out by hand.
7. Dry prove: 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
8. Dress with olive oil and rock salt and gently indent the dough.
9. Bake: 200°C for 20 minutes, no steam.
Yield: 38 focaccia
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom