1. Add all ingredients (except rosemary) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the rosemary and mix on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 250g and mould into boule shape.
7. Place into tin and flatten out by hand.
8. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
9. Dress with olive oil and rock salt and gently indent the dough.
10. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes, no steam.
Yield: 77 focaccia
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom