1. Add all ingredients (except olive oil) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 7-8 minutes on slow speed and 8-10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed (add only 80% of the water at the beginning).
3. Add the olive oil and mix for 1 minute slow speed.
4. Dough temperature should be 26-28°C.
5. Bulk for 60-90 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 400g and mould into a round cob shape.
7. Prove for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
8. Using a scraper, cut 4 even cuts through the centre of the loaf and sprinkle toppings such as rock salt.
9. Bake at 235°C, falling to 210°C for 25-30 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
11. Brush the top of the Focaccia with olive oil to finish.
Yield: 50 focaccia