1. Add the Premium Pancake Mix Complete and two thirds of the water to the mixing bowl.
2. Whisk for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down
4. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute to clear.
5. Add the remaining water over 1 minute.
6. Mix for a further 1 minute on medium speed, until smooth.
7. Set hot plate to 190°C-200°C.
8. Scale at 60-80g.
9. Bake for 2 minutes, then flip and bake for a further 1 minute.
10. Remove and allow to cool.
Note: Inclusions such as sultanas, chocolate chunks, blueberries can be added for variety, before flipping the pancakes.
Yield: 110-145 Amercian pancakes depending on scaling.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom