- Add Premium Scone Mix, and water into a mixing bowl, fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 1 minute 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Cover the mixture and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Pin out mixture and allow to rest under cover for 5 minutes.
- Cut into shape using a sharp heart cutter.
- Scale at 90g.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Apply an egg wash to the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 225°C for 12 minutes.
- Heat Clear Glaze and dip scone, for a touch-dry crisp finish.
- Alternatively, spin White Fudgice on top of scone for an iced finish.
If desired chocolate chips can be added to the mixture before it is pinned out.
Yield: 16 Scones