1. Add all ingredients (except walnuts) into a spiral mixing bowl
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 4-6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. The finished dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Add the walnuts and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Bulk for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 450g and mould into long shape.
7. Prove for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
8. Dust the dough surface with rye flour and cut the top multiple times.
9. Bake at 220°C for 40 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
Yield: 45 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom