- Add the Premium Pancake Mix Complete and two thirds of the water to a mixing bowl, fitted with a whisk.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 1 minute on medium speed to clear.
- Add the remaining water over 1 minute.
- Mix for 1 minute on medium speed, until smooth.
- Set a waffle maker to 190°C.
- Bake for 2 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
Note: Inclusions such as fruit pieces can be added for variety, before baking the waffles.
- Add water to a mixing bowl, fitted with a whisk.
- Over low speed, add the cream.
- Scrape down using the whisk.
- Whip on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Pipe onto waffle and top with fresh summer berries or using our RTU Creams range.