1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and leave to cool in a fridge.
4. Remove the dough once the texture matches that of Rollex Gold from group 2.
5. Place the Rollex Gold into the middle of the dough, then enclose it.
6. Roll out with a rolling pin or sheeter to an 8mm thickness, then fold it half turn.
7. Repeat step 5 three times, then leave to chill for 30 minutes.
8. Roll out to 3mm thickness, cover half with tapenade and fold over the other half to enclose.
9. Cut into 2-3cm strips, sprinkle one side with linseeds and twist.
10. Prove for 60-90 minutes (depending on weight) at a controlled temperature of 28°C.
11. Bake at 180°C in a rack oven for 15-18 minutes.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom