1. Add all ingredients in group 1 into a bowl and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Mix again on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Divide the cake batter equally into 2.
5. Add matcha tea powder to one of the cake batters, and cocoa powder to the other cake batter.
6. Deposit 200g of one cake batter, and another 200g of the other cake batter and swirl them to create a marble effect.
7. Bake at 190℃ for 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 4 loaf cakes
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom