Chocolate Biscuit Base
- Mix melted butter with water and No Bake Chocolate Slice.
- Scale at 35g into paper cases to form bases.
- Place into the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Add all cheesecake ingredients into a mixing bowl, fitted with a whisk.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 4 minutes on high speed.
- Pipe 10g of Fruit Filling - Strawberry 70% onto the base, leaving a small space around the edge.
- Pipe 40g of the strawberry cheesecake mix on top to fill the case.
- Smooth off the top and place into the fridge to set.
Assembly / Decoration
- Once set, finish with Instant Cream and strawberry halves.
Yield: 216 Cheesecake Cupcakes