1. Mix the treacle with the water.
2. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
4. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
5. Scale the dough at 450g and either mould into shaped dough pieces or place into small bread tins.
6. Leave to rest for a further 3 minutes.
7. Prove for 50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 36℃, 88% humidity.
8. Dust the top of the bread with flour and make desired cuts.
9. Bake at 230℃ for 20 minutes, 6 seconds of steam.
Yield: 7 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom