- Grease a 24cm cake tin and line the base with silicone paper.
- Cover the base with heated Bakels Millionaires Caramel.
- Peel and core the apples, slice and fan out on top of the caramel.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Scale approximately 900g into a round cake tin.
- Bake at 180℃ for 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of the tin ont oa cake board and dust with icing sugar.