1. Add group 1 ingredients (except fruit and mixed peel) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add fruit and mixed peel over slow speed, until fully dispersed.
4. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
5. Place dough onto table, add the egg from group 2 and chop into pieces.
6. Scale 800g into foil.
7. Prove for 60 minutes.
8. Cross with Crossing Mix.
9. Bake at 210°C for 20 minutes, without steam.
10. Brush with Bun Glaze RTU straight from the oven to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom