1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Line a 10" ring with silicone paper and place onto a lined baking tray.
6. Deposit into the lined ring.
7. Bake at 175°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Once cool, cut into three horizontally and place the bottom one into a clean 10" ring on a cake board (line with acetate if desired).
9. Pipe raspberry jam into the base.
10. Place strawberries around the outside edge of the ring.
11. Pipe stabilised cream into the base and around the edge.
12. Cut the middle sponge to 9" and place into the base.
13. Pipe (made up) Enbellet Superior Cold Custard onto the sponge and top with cream, level with the top of the ring.
14. Place the last sponge piece on top.
15. Leave to set in the fridge.
16. Remove the ring (heat first if no acetate is used) and dust with sweet snow and roses to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom