1. Boil the water at 95°C, add to the spelt flour and leave to cool down to 5°C.
Note: use only once cold.
1. Add group 2 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 3-5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 45-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 450g, mould into round shape, dIp the seal into barley flakes and prove with the seal on the bottom.
6. Prove for 30 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
7. Turn the dough pieces.
8. Bake at 210°C for 40 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
Yield: 63 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom