1. Add group 2 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2-3 minutes on fast speed (litre weight of 0.5kg/litre).
3. Spread approximately 750g per tray (35x70cm).
4. Bake at 250°C for 4-7 minutes.
1. Heat the cream, add the chocolate and mix until the chocolate is molten.
2. Let the mixture cool down at 5°C.
3. When cool, whip the mixture.
1. Spread the filling onto the biscuit and add Millionaires Caramel.
2. Roll the Roulade tight and garnish as desired.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom