1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, peel and spice) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Scale at 50g and mould into round dough balls.
5. Arrange 15 dough balls together into the shape of a Christmas tree on a tray.
6. Prove for 60 minutes.
7. Bake at 200°C for 16-20 minutes.
8. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
Yield: 29 Seeded Christmas Trees
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom