1. Soak the mixed seed blend in beer for a minimum of 3 hours.
2. Add all ingredients (including soaked seed blend) into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
4. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
5. Scale the dough at 450g and mould into round boules.
6. Leave to rest for a further 3 minutes.
7. Prove for 50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 36℃, 88% humidity.
8. Dust the top of the bread with flour and make desired cuts.
9. Bake at 230℃ for 20 minutes, 6 seconds of steam.
Yield: 10 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom