1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 8-10 minutes on slow speed and 3-5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 30 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 450g, mould into round or long shape and place them, with the seal on top, into proving baskets, which are heavily dusted with semolina flour.
5a. Prove for 120 minutes at 25-28°C, then 120 minutes at 5-8°C, both at controlled temperatures and covered with plastic.
5b. Prove for 15-18 hours at a controlled temperature of 5°C, covered with plastic.
6. Cut the round dough pieces four times laterally and long dough pieces one time at a 45° angle.
7. Bake at 230-240°C, falling to 200°C for 30-40 minutes, with steam.
8. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 42 loaves