1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
2. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
3. Pin the dough out on a table to 5mm thickness and dock heavily.
4. Spray the dough with water and add various seeds to the top of the dough.
5. Pin the dough out to a further 3mm, to embed the seeds to the dough.
6. Cut to desired shape and size.
7. Bake at 140℃ for 45-50 minutes.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom