Group : Cake
Group : Crumble
- Add cake ingredients (except pears & fruit) into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 5 minjutes on medium speed.
- Blend in fruit on low speed.
- Peel 6 x fresh pears, core and cut into 4, keeping the stork on one piece.
- Stand up on the side of an 8" round tin.
- Add batter to centre, two thirds up the height of the pears.
- Make up the crumble, sprinkle on top, sprinkle over some flaked almonds and then dust with granulated sugar.
- Bake at 180℃ for 50-60 minutes.
- Once cool, decorate with holly.