Rum Brownie Slice
1. Using a beater, blend Bakels American Brownie Complete and water together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down and mix on slow speed for a further 2 minutes.
3. Deposit into a rectangle foil and bake at 180℃ (360℉) for 25 minutes.
4. Once the brownie has baked and cooled, slice into 3 layers (1 thick layer, 2 thin layers).
5. Whisk the water, rum and Bakels Instant Cream Chocolate for 3-4 minutes.
6. Take the thick layer of brownie and pipe a rope on top.
7. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream Chocolate for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add the hazelnut spread and mix for a further minute.
9. Pipe a layer on top of the chocolate rum cream.
10. Place a thin layer of brownie on top, topped again with the rum cream and then hazelnut cream.
11. Top with a final thin layer of brownie, dust with cocoa powder and pipe a shell of the chocolate rum cream.
12. Decorate with a raspberry.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom