1. Add group 1 ingredients to a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 2 minutes low speed.
5. Add group 2 on low speed.
6. Deposit into two lined 8" round tins.
7. Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes.
8. Once cool, make up chocolate buttercream with 25% butter added to Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice, then add Rum to flavour.
9. Ice the cake and dress as desired for Christmas.
Yield: 2 Brownie cakes
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom