1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl (except rosemary and sweet potato) and mix for 10 minutes slow and 10 minutes fast speed, until fully developed.
2. Add the rosemary and sweet potato and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape, then cut a hole in the middle.
6. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
7. Bake at 220°C for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 21 tear and shares
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom