1. Add all ingredients (except rosemary) into a spiral mixing bowl .
2. Mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the rosemary and mix on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
5. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes in a covered container.
6. Scale at 250g and mould into boule shape.
7. Place into tin and flatten out by hand.
8. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
9. Dress with olive oil and rock salt, then gently indent the dough.
10. Bake for 200°C for 20 minutes, no steam.
Yield: 70 focaccia
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom