Rich Christmas Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (except mixed fruit and cherries) for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 3 minutes.
4. Add the mixed fruit and cherries and mix on slow speed for 1 minute.
5. For slices, scale approx 1.1kg into a rectangle foil, or for a round cake, 1kg into a 9" tin.
6. Optionally, dress the top with nuts before baking.
7. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 45-50 minutes.
8. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom