Rice Pop Christmas Trees
1. Add the rice pops to a bowl.
2. Heat the True Caramel - Low Sugar Caramel until fluid (50℃), then add to rice pops, green food colouring and blend together using a spoon.
3. Cut silicone paper in to 20cm diamater circles. Shape the round paper into a cone and secure with tape.
4. Fill the paper cone with the green rice pop mixture, and firmly press down.
5. Place the filled cones in the fridge to set and firm up.
6. Remove the silicone paper.
7. Decorate as desired.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom