1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Scale into half sheets at 4kg.
6. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, using a 4cm round cutter, cut out circle shapes.
8. Make up vanilla buttercream by adding 25% butter to White Fudgice and beat until light.
9. Cream the bottom layer and fill the centre with strawberry pie filling.
10. Place the middle layer on top and deposit buttercream on top.
11. Place on the top sponge, deposit a circle of buttercream and fill the centre with strawberry pie filling.
12. Dress with a fresh strawberry and a Valentine's chocolate heart.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom