Red Velvet Cupcakes
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Deposit 45g into each cupcake case.
6. Bake at 175°C for 20-25 minutes.
7. Once cool, make up vanilla and chocolate buttercreams by adding 25% butter to Bakels White and Rich Chocolate fudgices respectively and beat until light.
8. Pipe the white buttercream down one side of a piping bag, fitted with a star tube.
9. Pipe the chocolate buttercream down the other side of the piping bag.
10. Pipe a large rosette on top of each red velvet cupcake base.
11. Finish with sprinkles (if desired) and a Valentine's chocolate heart.
Yield: 45 cupcakes
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom