Raspberry and White Chocolate Banana Cake
1. Make mashed banana (for best results, use over ripe bananas).
2. Place all ingredients (except raspberries and chocolate) in the mixing bowl.
3. Blend on first speed for 1 minute.
4. Scrape down the bowl and continue mixing on first speed for a further 4 minutes.
5. Add raspberries and white chocolate chips and mix on first speed for a further 30 seconds.
6. Scale at 400g into greased or paper-lined loaf tins.
7. Bake at 160℃ (320℉) for 60 minutes.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom