1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl and mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
2. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
3. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes in a covered container.
4. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape.
5. Place into retarder overnight for approximately 12 hours.
6. Pull out of the retarder and leave to recover for approximately 30 minutes.
7. Cut and flour as desired.
8. Bake for 240℃ for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 17 boules
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom