1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape.
6. Place into retarder overnight for approximately 12 hours.
7. Pull out of the retarder and leave to recover for approximately 30 minutes.
8. Cut and flour as desired.
9. Bake at 240℃ for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 39 boules
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom