1. Add all ingredients (except olives and oregano) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 10-12 minutes on slow speed and 4-6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Add the olives and oregano and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Bulk for 30 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Fold the dough and bulk for 15-18 hours at a controlled temperature of 5-8°C, covered with plastic.
7. Leave the dough to rest for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C.
8. Scale at 400g and dredge in wheat flour or durum wheat flour.
9. Prove for 20 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
10. Bake at 220°C, falling to 210°C for 35-45 minutes, with steam.
11. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 52 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom