1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 7 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26℃.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes, in a covered container.
5. Scale at 485g for farmhouse loaf.
6. Gently mould into cobs and sticks.
7. Place onto flat tray or setter boards.
8. Dry prove for 55-65 minutes, covered with plastic.
9. Dust with flour and make cuts.
10. Bake at 230℃ for 27 minutes, with steam.
11. Pull damper after 9 minutes.
Yield: 34 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom