1. Add group 2 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix together on slow speed, leave to swell for 30 minutes.
3. Mix ingredients from group 1 for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 0-1 minute on fast speed, until fully developed (add group 2 after slow speed).
4. Dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 30 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 450g, mould into long shape and dip into seed/flakes mix if desired and place in oiled tins or on trays.
7. Prove for 20-25 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
8. Brush with water before and after baking.
9. Bake at 220°C, falling to 200°C for 40-45 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 10 minutes.
Yield: 50 loaves