1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6-8 minutes on slow speed and 3-5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed (Add the butter after slow speed).
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 50-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 80g and mould into round shape.
6. Prove for 30-40 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7.Dust the dough pieces with wheat flour and cut the top once at 45° angle.
8. Bake at 230°C, falling to 220°C for 18-20 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 10 minutes.
Yield: 225 Mutschli rolls
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom