1. Add all ingredients (except cheese, dried onion and mustard powder) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 7 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the cheese, dried onion and mustard powder and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 450g, mould into round shape and dip into sunflower seeds.
7. Prove for 30-50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
8. Cut the top of the dough twice crossed-over.
9. Bake at 210°C for 30-40 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 25 minutes.
Yield: 46 loaves